IFC METROPOL Depository is licensed by the Federal Securities
Commission and maintains nominee accounts for securities holders in
order to service clients’ securities operations.
Our Individual approach, flexible system of payments and
information exchange provides depositors with the best services.
Additionally, the company has established “interdepository”
(correspondent) relationships with most of Russia’s largest
depositories, such as National Depository Center,
Depository-Clearing Company, Rosbank, Vneshtorgbank, ING Bank
(Eurasia), Citibank, and others.
- security lodging on depot-accounts and/or title to assets of
Russian and foreign depositors;
- depository services for securities in paper and electronic form
for stocks, RPNs, GKO-OFZs, domestic loans and corporate
- registration of ownership rights of foreign issuer securities
(ADRs, GDRs and Eurobonds) with custody at DTC and Euroclear;
- receipt and payment of dividends, interest and other corporate
actions including the right to manage a Joint Stock Company;
- consulting on depository services and support for all types of
Depository Operations Department
See also Depository